Re: [v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: [v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 05, 2021 at 08:45:50PM -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> The attached patch implements ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD.
>
> For simplicity, I used the normal alter table path, ATRewriteTable(),
> which does not follow the stricter isolation semantics that VACUUM FULL
> follows. If someone thinks that's unacceptable, please let me know.

Why doees your patch say v15?
It's nearly the same as my pre-existing patch, so should merge them.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/33/3020/

--
Justin

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: RFC: Detailed reorder buffer stats dumps
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: [v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD