Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 03:55:19PM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2020/05/05 12:16, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
> > see them here:
> >
> >     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
> >
> > It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
> > build should happen in a few hours.
>
> Many thanks for working on this!
>
> When I did "make html", I got the following message.
>
>     Link element has no content and no Endterm. Nothing to show in the link to sepgsql
>
> "Allow <link linkend="sepgsql"/> to control access to the" in release-13.sgml
> seems to have caused this. Also I found it's converted into "Allow ??? to
>  control access to the", i.e., ??? was used.
>
> -     Allow <link linkend="sepgsql"/> to control access to the
> +     Allow <link linkend="sepgsql">sepgsql</link> to control access to the
>
> Shouldn't we change that as the above?

Actually, it should be:

    <xref linkend="sepgsql"/>

because we are using the text from the link.  See
doc/src/sgml/README.links for details on xref links.  Release notes
updated.   Odd I got no warning for this on 'make check'.

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: ldap tls test fails in some environments
От: Dmitry Dolgov
Сообщение: Re: Index Skip Scan