Re: pgsql: Implement operator class parameters

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Implement operator class parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2020-03-30 23:11:06 +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> BTW, what version of compiler (and options) do you use?  At the first
> glance gcc and clang don't show these warnings to me.

In this case it was a snapshot of gcc-10, but I think it'd have been
there with older compilers too. The warning is enabled by -Wextra (or
the more specific -Wtype-limits of course).

Regards,

Andres

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Deduplicate PageIsNew() check in lazy_scan_heap().
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: Refactor nbtree high key truncation.