Re: Should we remove a fallback promotion? take 2

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Should we remove a fallback promotion? take 2
Дата
Re: Should we remove a fallback promotion? take 2
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 09:40:54AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> Seems reasonable, but it would be better if people proposed these
> kinds of changes closer to the beginning of the release cycle rather
> than in the crush at the end.

+1, to both points.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: reindex concurrently and two toast indexes
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line