more ALTER .. DEPENDS ON EXTENSION fixes

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема more ALTER .. DEPENDS ON EXTENSION fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ALTER ... DEPENDS ON EXTENSION (dependencies of type 'x' on an
extension) was found to have a few problems.  One was fixed as
CVE-2020-1720.  Other issues:

* pg_dump does not reproduce database state correctly.
  The attached 0000 fixes it.

* More than one 'x' dependencies are allowed for the same object on the
  same extension.  That's useless and polluting, so should be prevented.

* There's no way to remove an 'x' dependency.

I'll send patches for the other two issues as replies later.  (I
discovered an issue in my 0001, for the second one, just as I was
sending.)

--
Álvaro Herrera

Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: pgindent && weirdness
От: Jesse Zhang
Сообщение: Re: Resolving the python 2 -> python 3 mess