Re: Dead code in adminpack

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Dead code in adminpack
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:15:39PM +0100, Antonin Houska wrote:
> I've noticed that convert_and_check_filename() is always passed false for the
> "logAllowed" argument - someone probably forgot to remove the argument when it
> was decided that log files are no longer accepted. If the argument was removed,
> the function would become a bit simpler, see the patch.

This routine was originally named absClusterPath(), but even at its
origin point (fe59e56) this argument has never been used.  So no
objections to clean up that.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Suraj Kharage
Сообщение: Re: allow frontend use of the backend's core hashing functions
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: client-side fsync() error handling