Re: Users, Roles and Connection Pooling

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Users, Roles and Connection Pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Laurenz Albe (laurenz.albe@cybertec.at) wrote:
> A couple of pointers:

I generally agree with these comments.

> - This is a good setup if you don't have too many users.  Metadata
>   queries will start getting slow if you get into the tens of thousands
>   of users, maybe earlier.

While this seems plausible- I'd love to hear about exactly what you've
seen start to be a problem when getting up to that many users.  Are you
just referring to things like \du?  Or..?

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Users, Roles and Connection Pooling
От: Matt Andrews
Сообщение: Re: Users, Roles and Connection Pooling