Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?

От stan
Тема Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 04:03:15PM -0400, stan wrote:
> I need to encapsulate, what are basically 2 related function calls into a single
> function. The result of each of th calls is a date type.
>
> y current thinking is to return a 2 row table with the 2 dates in it. But, I seem to
> be having issues getting this to work.
>
> Is it possible for a function to return a table with results from multiple
> queries?

Got it working, so yes this can be done.

Next I have to figure out how to configure the next function to accept this table.
Error message says something about configuring it to accept a record.
neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multiple selects?
От: stan
Сообщение: How to get RAISE messges displayed?