Re: [HACKERS] COMMIT TRIGGERs, take n, implemented with CONSTRAINTTRIGGERS

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COMMIT TRIGGERs, take n, implemented with CONSTRAINTTRIGGERS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-09-15 14:19:29 -0500, Nico Williams wrote:
> Please see my post and the linked file to see why.

The discussions here are often going to be referred back to in years, so
external links where we aren't sure about the longevity (like e.g. links
to the mailing list archive, where we're fairly sure), aren't liked
much.  If you want to argue for a change, it should happen on-list.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Nico Williams
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] COMMIT TRIGGERs, take n, implemented with CONSTRAINTTRIGGERS
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL