Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Precalculate stable functions,infrastructure v1

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Precalculate stable functions,infrastructure v1
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Precalculate stable functions,infrastructure v1  (Marina Polyakova <m.polyakova@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Marina,

I've noticed that this patch needs a review and decided to take a look.
Here is a short summary:

* Patches apply to the master branch. There are a trailing whitespaces, though.
* All tests pass.
* I see 8-10% performance improvement on full text search queries.
* It seems that there is no obvious performance degradation on regular queries (according to pgbench).

In short, it looks very promising.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: "Sven R. Kunze"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning