[HACKERS] partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql

От Stephen Frost
Тема [HACKERS] partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql
Дата
Re: partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

While going over the contrib modules, I noticed that sepgsql was not
updated for partitioned tables.  What that appears to mean is that it's
not possible to define labels on partitioned tables.  As I recall,
accessing the parent of a table will, similar to the GRANT system, not
perform checkes against the child tables, meaning that there's no way to
have SELinux checks properly enforced when partitioned tables are being
used.

This is an issue which should be resolved for PG10, so I'll add it to
the open items list.

Thanks!

Stephen

От: Andrew Borodin
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [GSoC] Self introduction and question to mentors
От: Mike Palmiotto
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql