Re: pg_dump / copy bugs with "big lines" ?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_dump / copy bugs with "big lines" ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Verite wrote:

> My tests are OK too but I see an issue with the code in
> enlargeStringInfo(), regarding integer overflow.

Rats.  I'll have a look later.  You're probably right.

In the meantime I added this problem to the Open Items wiki page for
pg10, which I just created:  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Open_Items

I noticed that there's one open item in the 9.6 page that wasn't closed,
so I carried it forward.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Tackling JsonPath support
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Time to retire Windows XP buildfarm host?