Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Victor Yegorov wrote:

> Perhaps, this is a good project for a newby to do. Perhaps, it is
> worthwhile to create Developer's documentation, either as a section in
> the official docs or as a separate resource with structure and design
> similar to the official docs?

Here's an idea.  We have a wiki page titled "Developer FAQ", which
hasn't evolved very much and personally I didn't find it of much value
last time I looked at it.  Perhaps some freshman hacker would be
interested in revamping it --- they could ask questions here, and then
edit the responses in a way suitable to appear in that wiki page.

От: James Keener
Сообщение: Re: Charging for PostgreSQL
От: "FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)"
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?