Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim, all,

* Jim Nasby (Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com) wrote:
> Which doesn't help anyone, because neither of those provide a list
> of "hey, here's stuff you could do to contribute". The closest we
> come to that is the TODO, which isn't well known and has almost no
> items for newbies (and the newbie items that are there don't offer
> much advice).

Agreed.  I've not given up on the bugs.p.o project, but I've gotten
wrapped up in migrating the buildfarm server on to our infrastructure.
Hopefully that will be completed as early as this week and I'll be able
to refocus my infra time to finishing bugs.p.o.

Thanks!

Stephen

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?