Re: Typo in replorigin_sesssion_origin (9.5+)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Typo in replorigin_sesssion_origin (9.5+)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Before 9.5 goes final, lets change replorigin_sesssion_origin and
> replorigin_sesssion_origin_lsn to remove the extra 's'.

Hmm?  I already fixed this two weeks ago in
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=aea76d128ad85f38aa0f4255fb9d46d95b835755

От: Michal Novotny
Сообщение: Re: Database schema diff
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: pg_confcheck - syntactic & semantic validation of postgresql configuration files