Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 Alpha 1 build fail with perl 5.22

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 Alpha 1 build fail with perl 5.22
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 06:19:49PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The functions are in fact apparently built - the names are present in the
> object file and the DLL.

Per "objdump -x src/pl/plpython/plpython3.dll | less -pOrdinal/Name", those
symbols aren't exported.  The Cygwin toolchain appears to export every
function until you mark one with __declspec (dllexport), after which it
exports just the ones so marked.  Since plpython3.dll has an explicit
__declspec on PyInit_plpy(), that's the sole function exported.  Adding
-Wl,--export-all-symbols to the PL/Python link lets the build complete; I have
not researched whether it is a proper fix.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Forensic recovery deleted pgdump custom format file
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: TABLESAMPLE doesn't actually satisfy the SQL spec, does it?