Re: Populating missing dates in postgresql data

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: Populating missing dates in postgresql data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:33:36 -0700
"David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​This is a performance optimization that I would avoid at nearly any cost,
> and there are likely better ways to limit the processing scope without
> having to trust the a cron job runs daily​

mmmhh... it's not so much performance optimization as query simplification, but I agree it adds a maintenance problem.

I never heard of problems with cron not running though, is this really a concern?

--
                    Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://legalcase.libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software

От: Mike
Сообщение: Re: 9.4+ partial log-shipping possible?
От: Deven Phillips
Сообщение: json-patch support?