Re: "make check" fails for 7.4.2 checked out from CVS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "make check" fails for 7.4.2 checked out from CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Csaba Nagy wrote:
>> I wonder if this is a desirable effect ? I mean that the test suite
>> is not completely independent of what is installed ?

> You can't really avoid it unless you compile without embedded rpath.

But shouldn't the minor-version bump between 7.3 and 7.4 libpq.so have
prevented the dynamic linker from accepting the 7.3 libpq.so as the one
to use?  I thought the rule was "same major version as requested, minor
version >= requested".

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "make check" fails for 7.4.2 checked out from CVS
От: Alexander Cohen
Сообщение: oidvector type