Re: I thought we were changing the name of recvlogical?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: I thought we were changing the name of recvlogical?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-20 12:33:20 -0400, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Josh Berkus wrote:
> >> I can't find the thread now, but I'm pretty sure that we decided to
> >> change the name of pg_recvlogical, because its inconsistent with other
> >> client utils?  No?
> >
> > There are others who think this has already happened.
> >

> Well, I just compiled beta1, and it's still called recvlogical.

It was named pg_receivelogical initially. Then people argued that that's
too long and voted for pg_recvlogical. I renamed it even though I didn't
particularly like the new name.I fail to see the point in renaming it again. And I haven't seen any
concensus for doing so either.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: I thought we were changing the name of recvlogical?
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: I thought we were changing the name of recvlogical?