Re: Curious question about physical files to store database

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Curious question about physical files to store database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 10:42:36PM +0800, Patrick Dung wrote:
> I have seen some databases product that allocate small number of large files.
>
> Please correct me if I am wrong:
>
> MySQL with InnoDB

Actually, InnoDB has a file-per-table mode which I tend to prefer. It
means that when I drop a partition I actually see the disk usage drop.

Have a nice day,
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer

Вложения

От: Greg Burek
Сообщение: Re: Is it advisable to pg_upgrade directly from 9.0 to 9.3?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Is it advisable to pg_upgrade directly from 9.0 to 9.3?