Re: logical changeset generation v6.2

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: logical changeset generation v6.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-10-03 13:03:07 -0400, Steve Singer wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 12:38 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> >Does your code use SELECT FOR UPDATE/SHARE on system or treat_as_catalog
> >tables? Greetings, Andres Freund
>
> Yes.
> It declares sl_table and sl_sequence and sl_set as catalog.
>
> It does a
> SELECT ......
>     from @NAMESPACE@.sl_table T, @NAMESPACE@.sl_set S,
>                 "pg_catalog".pg_class PGC, "pg_catalog".pg_namespace PGN,
>                 "pg_catalog".pg_index PGX, "pg_catalog".pg_class PGXC
> where ... for update
>
> in the code being executed by the 'set add table'.
>
> (We also do select for update commands in many other places during cluster
> configuration commands)

Ok, there were a couple of bugs because I thought mxacts wouldn't need
to be supported. So far your testcase doesn't crash the database
anymore - it spews some internal errors though, so I am not sure if it's
entirely fixed for you.

Thanks for testing and helping!

I've pushed the changes to the git tree, they aren't squashed yet and
there's some further outstanding stuff, so I won't repost the series yet.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: review: psql and pset without any arguments
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: fast update of arrays with fixed length fields for PL/pgSQL