Re: createdb -- alternate locations

От Giles Lean
Тема Re: createdb -- alternate locations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 25 May 2000 23:10:49 -0400 (EDT)  Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Does everyone have printenv?  I sure hope so.

Possibly not, since it's not part of UNIX98 (the "Single Unix
Specification, version 2"). I don't have a POSIX standard handy right
now but I don't think it is specified there either.

On the other hand, my NetBSD manual page says printenv was introduced
in BSD 3.0, so perhaps it's everywhere even if non-standard, which
would be typically Unix!

If someone does find a platform that is missing printenv it's easy
enough to change that code to use env and grep instead.

Regards,

Giles

От: "Matthias Urlichs"
Сообщение: Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report
От: Alfred Perlstein
Сообщение: Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report