Re: Backup throttling

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Backup throttling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gibheer escribió:

> Why did you move localGetCurrentTimestamp() into streamutil.c? Is
> sys/time.h still needed in receivelog.c after the move?

I think we should have GetCurrentTimestamp() in src/common; there are
way too many copies of that functionality now.  I looked into this
awhile back, but eviscerating the datetime.c/timestamp.c code out of the
backend proved much messier than I anticipated.

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Immediate shutdown causes the assertion failure in 9.4dev
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Proposal - Support for National Characters functionality