Re: proposal or just idea for psql - show first N rows from relation backslash statement

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: proposal or just idea for psql - show first N rows from relation backslash statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Pavel Stehule (pavel.stehule@gmail.com) wrote:
> it is not easy - we have no available any formatting support on server side

Sure we do.

> so then you need to supply lot of libpq code

No, you don't.

This discussion isn't going to change my feelings on this particular
misfeature.  If others feel it's valuable and important then they can
certainly speak-up.
Thanks,
    Stephen

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal or just idea for psql - show first N rows from relation backslash statement
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7493: Postmaster messages unreadable in a Windows console