Re: invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michel Pelletier <pelletier.michel@gmail.com> writes:
> On a 12.3 AWS RDS instance, I get the following error when trying to drop
> either of two tables:

> dev=> drop table current_flight;
> ERROR:  invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class 297108
> dev=> drop table flight;
> ERROR:  invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class 297108

This looks like corrupt data in pg_depend, specifically an entry or
entries with classid or refclassid = 297108, which should not happen
(the classid should always be the OID of one of a short list of system
catalogs).  You could try poking around in pg_depend to see if you
can identify any obviously-bogus rows.

No idea how it got that way.  Have you had any database crashes or the
like?

От: Michel Pelletier
Сообщение: invalid non-zero objectSubId for object class
От: James Sewell
Сообщение: Safe switchover