Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 04:31:09PM -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:

> dot-org is actually powered by UltraDNS tech (since bought out by
> Afilias) rather than bind. And that is directly SQL database backed,
> though likely not the database we know and love.

No, it is not.

Afilias did not buy UltraDNS.  Neustar, who run .biz and .us, bought
Ultra.  Afilias does not use any Ultra servers in its systems, and
hasn't since before I quit working for Afilias.

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: CASE/WHEN behavior with NULLS
От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Getting random rows from a table