Question on Rules

От
Тема Question on Rules
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am creating a rule which will copy a record when it is changed to a
audittable.  My question is that the first column is a UUID data type
with a defined as auditaccessorid uuid DEFAULT
isscontrib.uuid_generate_v4() NOT NULL,

Right now I've got that set to NULL to allow the parser to "compile".
What value should I have in here since I want a newly created UUID?

CREATE RULE log_accessor AS ON UPDATE TO iss.accessor
    WHERE NEW.* <> OLD.*
    DO INSERT INTO iss.auditaccessor VALUES (NULL,
                                          'C',
                                          new.loaddtlid,
                                          new.seqno,
                                          new.billable,
                                          new.payind,
                                          new.code,
                                          new.description,
                                          new.ref,
                                          new.tractororcarrierflag,
                                          new.tractororcarrierno,
                                          new.tractorpct,
                                          new.charge,
                                          new.type,
                                          new.checkdate,
                                          new.checkno,
                                          new.processed,
                                          new.itemflag,
                                          new.tractortermloc,
                                          new.cost,
                                          new.batchno,
                                          new.editdatetime,
                                          new.edituser);

Best Regards,

Michael Gould
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
904-226-0978

От: premanand
Сообщение: Re: MySQL search query is not executing in Postgres DB
От: Andrey Chursin
Сообщение: Full text search ranking: ordering using index and proximiti ranking with OR queries