Re: Avoid FK validations for no-rewrite ALTER TABLE ALTER TYPE

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Avoid FK validations for no-rewrite ALTER TABLE ALTER TYPE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:39:56PM -0500, Noah Misch wrote:
> In any event, the patch needed a rebase, so I've attached it rebased and with
> that comment edited to reference ri_GenerateQualCollation(), that being the
> most-relevant source for the assumption in question.

Commit 9d35116611e6a1fc10f2298944fbf0e4e1a826be invalidated the test case hunks
again.  We'll need to either remove the test cases, as Robert chose to do for
that other patch, or bolster them per
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20120126115536.GD15670%40tornado.leadboat.com

От: Josh Kupershmidt
Сообщение: Re: Psql names completion.
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_database deadlock counter