Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday, October 07, 2011 01:42:13 AM Alex Goncharov wrote:
> ,--- You/Florian (Fri, 7 Oct 2011 01:00:40 +0200) ----*
>
> | On Oct7, 2011, at 00:02 , Alex Goncharov wrote:
> | > ,--- Florian Pflug (Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:16:53 +0200) ----*

> | > Right. Of course.  I can do it in 'psql'.
> |

> | For the result of an arbitrary query?
>
> In 'psql', no: I was commenting specifically, and confirming what you
> said, on your
>
>  a lot of cases where the database could deduce (quite easily) that a
>  result column cannot be null
Could you quickly explain what exactly you want that information for? Just
because it has been done before doesn't necessarily mean its a good idea...

Thanks,

Andres

От: Alex Goncharov
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
От: Alex Goncharov
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable