Re: regclass, \d command and temp tables

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: regclass, \d command and temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It works for me.  Are you using clean sources?
>
> regression=# create table t1(i int);
> CREATE TABLE
> regression=# select 't1'::regclass::oid;
>   oid
> --------
>  127671
> (1 row)
>
> regression=# create temp table t1(i int, j int);
> CREATE TABLE
> regression=# select 't1'::regclass::oid;
>   oid
> --------
>  127674
> (1 row)

Oops. Sorry for noise. I accidentaly accessed through pgpool and it load
balanced the SELECT to different PostgreSQL server. Pgpool should have
remebered that temporary tables are created in the session.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: is syntax columname(tablename) necessary still?
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch