Re: failover vs. read only queries

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: failover vs. read only queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

> > 1. Reset max_standby_delay = 0 in postgresql.conf
> > 2. pg_ctl reload
> > 3. Create a trigger file
>
> As far as I read the HS code, SIGHUP is not checked while a recovery
> is waiting for queries :(  So pg_ctl reload would have no effect on
> the conflicting queries.
>
> Independently from the problem I raised, I think that we should call
> HandleStartupProcInterrupts() in that sleep loop.

Hmmm, if reload doesn't work, can we write a query like below?
 SELECT pg_terminate_backend(pid)   FROM pg_locks  WHERE conflicted-with-recovery-process;

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: parser handling of large object OIDs
От: David Gardner
Сообщение: 'create or replace function' no longer allows parameters