Re: PG 9.0 and standard_conforming_strings

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PG 9.0 and standard_conforming_strings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> The argument for doing this now hinges solely on a marketing-driven
> choice of version name, and not on any actual evidence that applications
> are ready for it.  We really need to do this at the start of a devel
> and alpha test cycle, not at the end.

Application writers probably didn't bother all that much with alphas
though.  The bulk of them is going to start with the betas, which have
not been delivered yet, so it seems a good time to try.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Recent vendor SSL renegotiation patches break PostgreSQL
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: PG 9.0 and standard_conforming_strings