Re: community decision-making & 8.5

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: community decision-making & 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I'm game, though I'm hoping not to become the guy who spends all
> > his time doing release planning, because I like writing code, too.
> > Hopefully Selena won't mind my mentioning that she sent me a private
> > email expressing some interest in this area, too.
>
> Not at all!  My schedule is largely open this fall and winter, and I
> have a patch or two that I aught to finish soonish as well.

FYI, my schedule in the next few months is not good.  I just returned
from 19 days of traveling (mostly vacation), and will be attending
conferences two weeks in October and two weeks in November.

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Feedback on getting rid of VACUUM FULL
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: opportunistic tuple freezing