Copyright waiver from Helios (fix for non-BSD copyright)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Copyright waiver from Helios (fix for non-BSD copyright)
Дата
Re: Copyright waiver from Helios (fix for non-BSD copyright)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I have received the attached email from HELIOS Software GmbH giving us
permission to change the licensing of HELIOS-contributed software to our
project to the official BSD license.  (I am BCC'ing them.)

I think we should re-add the AIX files we removed from CVS yesterday,
and then remove the non-BSD HELIOS copyright from CVS HEAD and all back
branches.

http://enterprisedb.com

От: tomas@tuxteam.de
Сообщение: Re: RFE: Transparent encryption on all fields
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL compilations ignores LDFLAGS