Re: Difference between Windows pgsql and Linux pgsql?

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: Difference between Windows pgsql and Linux pgsql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 11. February 2009, Russell Hltn wrote:

>Unfortunately the author doesn't work with Windows and can't help me.

As I have stated in the README.txt, the software is at a very early
stage, and should be considered "proof of concept" or "prototype"
stuff. I have published it "as is" for people who know their way around
a Linux / Apache / PostgreSQL / PHP stack.

For exactly that reason, I have not written out detailed instructions
for how to set it up. If you can't get it up and running without
specific instructions, then you should not even try this program.
Period.
Me And My Database: http://solumslekt.org/blog/

От: Serge Fonville
Сообщение: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD