Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian

От Martin Pitt
Тема Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Markus,

Markus Wanner [2008-10-07 11:08 +0200]:
> Do I understand correctly, that https://code.launchpad.net/postgresql
> currently holds the debian packaging files in a bazaar repository?

It has branches for p-common and 8.3.

http://arch.debian.org/arch/pkg-postgresql/mpitt/ has the branches for
etch (7.4 and 8.1). I set the public branch for 8.2 [1] to "abandoned",
since I don't maintain it any more. However, I'm fine with reviving it
if you want to take it over. (If you don't want to maintain it on LP,
put it somewhere else, and I convert it to be a mirror of your branch)

Thanks,

Martin

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~pitti/postgresql/debian-8.2

Вложения

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: how to remove the duplicate records from a table
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: postgres/postgis