Re: So what about XSLT?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: So what about XSLT?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Friday, 15. August 2008 schrieb Tom Lane:
> > well, contrib/xml2/xslt_proc.c has 172 lines. So I suggest we just
> > import that to core and drop the rest of the module as redundant.
>
> I assume that wouldn't provide the functionality Peter wants; else the
> above would have happened already in 8.3.

Well, another part of my hesitation was the question whether we want to deal
with yet another library.  But since libxslt has since snuck into configure
and is well-established, most of that concern goes away.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Compatibility types, type aliases, and distinct types
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: any psql static binary for iphone ?