COPY command, support for mixing binary and text columns?

От Stephen R. van den Berg
Тема COPY command, support for mixing binary and text columns?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am I correct in the assumption that even though the network protocol
specifically allows individual columns of a copy command to be
binary or text format, the current COPY command in 8.3 doesn't
support specifying that?

Am I missing something in the network protocol which allows me
to specify it regardless of what the COPY command says?
--
Sincerely,          Stephen R. van den Berg.

In this signature, the concluding three words `were left out'.

От: "Stephen R. van den Berg"
Сообщение: Re: Protocol 3, Execute, maxrows to return, impact?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: COPY command, support for mixing binary and text columns?