Re: PostgreSQL on QNX 4.25

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on QNX 4.25
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Am Dienstag, 18. März 2008 schrieb Egan, Anthony M.:
> I need to evaluate PostgreSQL on QNX 4.25.  What release should I use?
> I notice that QNX4 support was added around release 7.2 and removed for
> release 8.2. Has anybody had any experiences with PostgreSQL on QNX4, good
> or bad that they can share. I'm looking for a solid, reliable, featurefull
> database.

Well, your best bet would be to start with 8.1 then and see how far you get.
Note, however, that the QNX support was presumably removed because it was
bit-rotting, so it is likely that you will have to invest quite an effort to
get to something useable.  If you want something solid and reliable in
reasonable time, I suggest you consider using a different operating system.

От: "Egan, Anthony M."
Сообщение: PostgreSQL on QNX 4.25
От: Harry Broomhall
Сообщение: Postgres 8.3.1 configure fails on Solaris 10 using gcc 3.4.3 and building for 64 bit