Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Дата
Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Devrim,

> > He's also not the sole admin of planetpostgresql.org.
>
> I am.

Really?  I thought Robert had rights.  Well, it's obviously never been an
issue before.

Lewis, from the sound of it, you just need to put less text in your
"excerpt" portion of your posts.  Is that correct, Devrim?

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
 for the Project unless specifically noted.)

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs