Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Yes, the installer supports minor version upgrades. The only exception would be if an initdb forced again before
release(as happened between beta3 & beta4), but the community try not to do that this close to release. If it does
though,a dump/reload would be required.

Do remember that it's currently a beta, and until that changes (which should be early next year) shouldn't be
consideredas ready for production use.

Regards, Dave

От: Chuck
Сообщение: Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1
От: Chuck
Сообщение: Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1