Re: Anomalia file FILBD.TXT

От Vincenzo Romano
Тема Re: Anomalia file FILBD.TXT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il Friday 14 December 2007 19:32:14 Andrej Ricnik-Bay ha scritto:
> On 12/15/07, Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo.romano@notorand.it> wrote:
> > Buon giorno.
> > Nel file FILBD.TXT sono presenti dei prodotti per il quali il campo
> > "Unita' di Misura" (offset 182) presenza il valore "PM".
> > Allego la lista dei prodotti interessati.
>
> And in English?
>
> Or maybe find an Italian list? :}
>

> Cheers,
> Andrej

Sorry guys.
It's been a mistake. I've tried to ask the owner to discard the email.
I'm not even subscribed to this list: the usual copy+paste mistake!

It'd be too boring in English, though! :-)

--
Vincenzo Romano
NotOrAnd.IT

От: "robert lazarski"
Сообщение: Re: mssql migration and boolean to integer problems
От: marcelo Cortez
Сообщение: postgres8.3beta encodding problem?