Re: top posting

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: top posting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 11 December 2007 16:11, Scott Marlowe wrote:
<snip>
> read the old
> messages in this thread, you'll see that I too said it was perfectly
> acceptable some times.  Things like "Thanks, that solved it!" are fine
> top posted, although you really should crop the majority of the
> message you're replying to so as not to send a one liner on top of a
> 35k message.

Actually interesting point; one issue with top posting is that those who do it
tend to not trim appropriatly the messages they reply to (why would you if
your top posting).  If you do trim accordingly, you're already at the bottom
of the email, and so bottom posting comes more naturally. *shrug*

--
Robert Treat

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Oddity in column specifications for table creation
От: Leigh Dyer
Сообщение: Multiple clusters on one box for PITR