Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John Wells wrote:

> I have pg_filedump installed, but can't figure out how to dump the
> rows themselves. I get the equivalent of the output at the end of this
> post. Looking over the --help, there's nothing obvious that has gotten
> me further.

-i is the option you need; but you have to keep in mind that it won't
show you the textual representation of data.  It will only get you
internal representation (binary).

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"MySQL is a toy compared to PostgreSQL."             (Randal L. Schwartz)

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: 8.3 beta FATAL: invalid value for parameter "timezone_abbreviations": "Default"
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators