Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 02:26:21PM -0500, John Wells wrote:
> Wow...interesting idea...but to clarify, I copied the table file
> *after* the delete was run on the table. Although the data appears to
> still be there, wouldn't they be marked as deleted in some way and not
> appear in the new table even if the copy worked?

Ah sorry, I though you meant de table was dropped or the database was
deleted. If you actually ran a DELETE FROM on the table, then yes
they'll all be marked deleted.

Have a nice day,
> Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
>  -- John F Kennedy

Вложения

От: SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH
Сообщение: Re: WAL shipping question
От: "John Wells"
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators