Re: HA and Replication - how to choose among all the available solutions

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: HA and Replication - how to choose among all the available solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 09:57:30AM +0100, Pascal Cohen wrote:

> What kind of hardware solutions do you know ? - I will look on my own
> what I can find.

Have a look at the discussion in the 8.3 manual, about shared disk and block
level replication:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/high-availability.html

От: John Burger
Сообщение: Re: Will PG use composite index to enforce foreign keys?
От: Pascal Cohen
Сообщение: Re: HA and Replication - how to choose among all the available solutions