Re: Still a NOTICE in dict_thesaurus.c

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Still a NOTICE in dict_thesaurus.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks, working on this now.  Because the stop words can be any stop
word I didn't imagine it could be in the subsitution.  What stop word
will it use?  Anyway, coding it now to match the left-hand-side.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Quality and Performance
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Still a NOTICE in dict_thesaurus.c