Re: Win32 shared memory speed

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Win32 shared memory speed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
IIRC, there hasn't been any direct benchmark for it (though I've wanted to do that but had no time), but it's been the
olnlyreal explanation put forward for the behaviour we've seen. And it does make sense given the thread-centric view of
thewindows mm.

/Magnus

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault using digest from pg_crypto
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit