Re: New feature request: FlashBack Query

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: New feature request: FlashBack Query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 06:49:42 -0800 (PST)
RPK <rohitprakash123@indiatimes.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL, already a mature database, needs to have more options for
> recovery as compared to proprietary databases. I just worked with Oracle's
> FlashBack query feature in Oracle 9i and FlashBack Table feature in 10g.
>
> Future versions of PostgreSQL must have similar features which enable users
> to bring Table(s) and/or Database(s) to a desired Time Stamp.

There is a pgfoundry project which tries to achieve this:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/tablelog/

Kind regards

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL Usergroup: http://www.pgug.de

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Howto change db cluster locale on-the-fly
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_proc without oid?