Re: XML export function signatures

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: XML export function signatures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tommy Gildseth wrote:
> How do you define the table name when fetching data using a join,
> union etc. where the data doesn't necessarily originate from a single
> table?

If you use the query_to_xml function, then I just write "<table>"
without any particular name.

> Another neat feature would be if you could specify a set of columns
> which should be represented as attributes instead of nodes.

I'm sure there are plenty of possible neat features, but most of these
can be implemented by passing the result through an XSLT
transformation.

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: Jeremy Drake
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix backend crash in parsing incorrect tsquery.
От: "Chad Wagner"
Сообщение: Re: Acclerating INSERT/UPDATE using UPS